[dundee] Linux from scratch sed problem...

Huntly Cameron huntly.cameron at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 17:15:03 UTC 2008

Hi all, I spent most of last night getting up to chapter 6 in the linux from
scratch book on the live cd (its v6.2 of the book).

Today I've got myself up to chapter 6.9 and went to run the sed command and
it came back and said "bash: sed command not found"  I probably have messed
up the sed install in chapter 5 but I don't fancy wiping the whole system
and starting again.

Is there any way to fix this? I've tried searching the lfs mailing lists and
FAQ's and this forum but have found nothing so far, so any help or pointers
to the right source would be much appreciated!  :D

Cheers again

--
Huntly Cameron
e: huntly.cameron at gmail.com