[dundee] Personalised T-Shirts for Software Freedom Day & Fresher's Fair

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 5 15:42:14 UTC 2008

Hi All,
I am doing personalised T-Shirts for those helping out at Software
Freedom Day and Fresher's Fair, the cost is £3 (for cost of
materials), I am donating my time and skills. Here is the design:

http://www.thelinuxsociety.org.uk/content/personalised-t-shirts-for-software-freedom-day-freshers-fair

If anyone requires one, email me at astrozubenel at googlemail.com giving
your name & event. The T-Shirt size is Medium (large sort of Medium)
which will fit the vast majority of us but if Large is required (
thinking off giants such as Big Andrew) stipulate this in your email.
I am using a new transfer technology which is giving impressive
results compared to normal T-Shirt transfers, I will wear one at the
meeting next Thursday.

You will probably notice that the Dundee LUG website is not up. This
is because the lug.org.uk administrators had to set up a new Xen VM
for the UK LUG websites and they have to create new accounts etc.
(they were taking no chances with that PHP vulnerability). This all
takes time and the administrators have to do this in addition to their
day jobs so people will have to be patient, I will post information
when everything is back to normal.

Gordon
Taylug Administrator