[dundee] Plane in the sky

Rick Moynihan rick.moynihan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 10:10:48 UTC 2008

2008/9/11 Nistur <nistur at googlemail.com>:
> I found the plane ad, but I can't find out whether it was actually an
> IBM/Linux one or not.
> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=M3hge6Bx-4w

I seem to remember this being an EDS advert, but I could well be
wrong....  I'm not particularly keen on this one (though the other is
really good).

> Anyway, bed for me.
> Does anyone also know the legal things about showing these adverts at
> software freedom day? I can't see people complaining about advertising
> them.. but still...

There's definitly a risk that we'd be falling foul of some copyright
claim, but given that these videos seem to be designed to be viral,
and are essentially adverts I don't think we need to worry too much.

R.