[dundee] k3b

Jacek Sapieja sapieja at interia.pl
Fri Sep 19 20:34:11 UTC 2008

       hi,

      I am trying to compile k3b from source in ubuntu gutsy.
      I had it working last year on gnome even though it was built for KDE.
      I got tarball file and while I try to ./configure it, it says some KDE
      file is missing.

      Can I download missing libraries when I got problems with dependencies?

      Do I need to place files in specific folders for unzip, untar and compilation?

      Best regards for everyone in TAYLUG !

                             Jacek