[dundee] compilation

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Wed Sep 24 20:14:27 UTC 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 08:58:11PM +0200, Jacek Sapieja wrote:
> jacek at jacek-laptop:~$ cd /home/jacek/jabbim-0.4.3
> jacek at jacek-laptop:~/jabbim-0.4.3$ ./configure
> bash: ./configure: No such file or directory
> jacek at jacek-laptop:~/jabbim-0.4.3$
>
>    what the heck is wrong here ?

There is no configure script for jabbim, a quick poke in a tarball for
it makes me think it is designed to be run from wherever you extract
it. jabbim.sh launches the python app. I don't speak whatever language
most of the jabbim documentation is in so can't really offer any more
pointers than that.

	 Robert