[dundee] cameras

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 25 22:10:47 UTC 2008

google search red5

red5 'standing by'

--- On Tue, 23/9/08, Daniel Lamb <daniel.lamb at openyourwindows.com> wrote:
From: Daniel Lamb <daniel.lamb at openyourwindows.com>
Subject: Re: [dundee] cameras
To: "Tayside Linux User Group" <dundee at lists.lug.org.uk>
Date: Tuesday, 23 September, 2008, 7:13 PM

I cant get access to the router, this is the problem, it is basically
stalls which are going into shopping centres and need to have a live
camera feed back via a wireless network in the centre, as I said was
just if anyone had done something similar, I can find loads of programs
which will give a feed but I need port forwarding for it, I need
something which servers the signal to a webserver.

Cheers for your suggestions tho,
Daniel