[dundee] partition

James Le Cuirot chewi at aura-online.co.uk
Sun Sep 28 10:19:19 UTC 2008

Partitions aren't designed to be merged, even if they are of the same
type. The best you can do is copy the files from each of them to the
one with the most free space. Of course, if there isn't much free space
left, this might be tricky. I tend to have a spare drive lying around
to offload the data onto temporarily in situations like this. If
messing around with partitions is your thing, you might want to
consider trying LVM2.

James