[dundee] ubuntu/toshiba

James Le Cuirot chewi at aura-online.co.uk
Sun Sep 28 10:21:52 UTC 2008

Ubuntu isn't my main distro but I've tried the prerelease of Intrepid
and I think they've significantly changed the network manager. I had
some trouble with it at first but the recent round of updates fixed the
problem I was having. That problem aside, it was really nice to see
wireless "just work" for once. I didn't even have to install any
drivers.

James