[dundee] partition

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 28 17:27:06 UTC 2008

2008/9/28 Jacek Sapieja <sapieja at interia.pl>:

>       Gordon, it was not working on any of the partitions. NTFS, ext3, unallocated.
>       Partition logic looked promising but it "said" there was no HD in my computer.

O.K. lets recap here.
1. Partition Magic - No disk detected
2. Gparted - Detected hard disk & partitions, but was not allowed to
manipulate them.
3. You mentioned earlier that you messed up your partitions - What
were you doing? We need the full story here. It is like making a post
complaining that a laptop doesn't work whilst neglecting to mention
the fact that it was dropped from the 5th floor of the University of
Abertay (you know what I mean).
4. What O.S's/partitions can you boot or not boot into?

If you can post as much relevant information as is possible maybe
someone can identify the problem and and the best solution.

Gordon