[dundee] A newbee without a scooby :O)

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 30 22:32:04 UTC 2008

alternatively go and buy a well supported linux usb stick/pcmcia card... at least that
will get you on to the network, while you fix this darn wireless driver problems.

When are wireless chip makers going to understand open source drivers?

what are the protecting, are the scared I'm going to reprogram the mac and
physical layer protocols? hey, that's a good idea, anyone up for writing something
better than the current 802.11 CSMA/CA ?

;-)

Cheers,
Lee