[dundee] Ralink RT2860 on netbook

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 4 18:18:23 UTC 2009

I got the Medion Akoya netbook (and have finally actually received it, my
mum got it...) and straight away tried installing Linux onto it. Just having
some problems with wifi, it has a RT2860 which apparently the driver is
good... however when I build and load the module, I can't set the SSID,
_whatever_ I put, it stays blank :s I can't find this error anywhere else.
Just wondered if anyone might know what this issue might be? Dmesg says
nothing, no errors anywhere I can see...

Thanks in advance