[dundee] [Scottish] More Hackspace

Rick Moynihan rick.moynihan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 09:44:54 UTC 2009

2009/4/10 mdl <m.lawrie at gmx.net>:
> Hello,
>
> For those in Dundee interested in establishing a hackspace there is a list in existence:

> Subscribers welcome!

Thanks for this Magnus!

We were talking about this last night after the TayLUG meeting; and
how it'd be great to try and get something like this kicked off in
Dundee!!  I have friends and collaborators in
Manchester\Sheffield\Leeds and I'm a little jealous of their regular
and vibrant geek/artist/investor scene, with regular developer
meetings, geekup events, bar camps, open coffee evenings, not to
mention the recent drive to startup some hackspaces!

For those on the taylug list curious about hackspaces, here's an
article for inspiration:

http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/2009/03/hackerspaces.html

On an unrelated theme; this 3d architectural projection stuff is
awesome!!!  (Robert; this is what I was talking about last night!)

http://www.showreel.fr/

Anyway, I'm interested in helping in anyway I can.

R.