[dundee] The interviews i was talking about last night

Arron Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 10 12:31:30 UTC 2009

Hi Guys,

Here is the links to the notes and downloads for the two interviews i
was talking about.

As some of you know i do a bit for HackerPublicRadio.Org and i have
been doing a series of interviews with people from the security
industry.

I spoke to a Ethical Hacker/Pen Tester called ChrisJohnRiley recently
which was a lot of fun, and very interesting

http://thelinuxsociety.org.uk/content/chrisjohnriley-interview-available

I also just recently spoke to Benny Ketelsleger, a security consultant
from Belgium and a organiser of the BruCON security congress being
held in Brussels this year.

http://thelinuxsociety.org.uk/content/benny-ketelslegers-hackerpublicradioorg

As i mentioned last night as well you can catch me and the Ch1x0r
herself Jennifer Higgins on Radio 4 Monday the 13th at 4.30 talking
about ethical hacking.

I have an interview with Pete Wood who some of you may remember from
FirstBase Technologies, that should be out in a couple of days or so,
if any of you are interested i'll send a note to the list.

I also recorded my short talk last night, i could mix it up for HPR
and send you the guys the link if any of you where interested.  It
wasn't anything massive just a quick and dirty guide to conficker
worm.  More like a FAQ, then anything else.   but as i said if any one
is interested i'll get it out, and post my slides.

Any way of media tarting points where up for grabs i would be top of
the leader board, however i'll just have to be at the bottom of
"Swifty's Seeding the Dead Paper Tux" league