[dundee] Free to a good home

Simon Wells swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Apr 14 13:25:48 UTC 2009

Anybody interested in a few vintage sparcstations and a SparcServer
670MP (+miscellaneous external accessories, 13w3 monitors, and
keyboards/mice)?

These are free to a good home, as I need the space back. If you are
interested then you will probably require a car to pick them up as
they are fairly heavy.

Failing that I am willing to donate them to the Dundee hackspace for
our initial equipment pool (although in that case the problem remains
of where they can be stored).

Simon

Dr. Simon Wells
=============

E-mail: 	swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
IM: 		sw3lls at yahoo.co.uk
Mail: 	School of Computing,
		Queen Mother Building,
		University of Dundee,
		Dundee, DD1 4HN.
WWW: 	http://quiddity.computing.dundee.ac.uk/swells/blog/
Phone: 	+44 (0)1382 386 526
Fax:		+44 (0)1382 385 509 (FAO: Simon Wells)

For Sale: http://quiddity.computing.dundee.ac.uk/swells/html/forsale.html