[dundee] Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty fast boot... still a long way to go?

Sean McRobbie lug at seany.us
Mon Apr 27 15:44:30 UTC 2009

It was full to desktop (autologin) and showing the R2 welcome screen.

Unfortunately the machine has now been shipped off to london for rackmounting but next time I have a chance to test on play kit I'll give it a bash.

For a better test in future I guess it'd be better to test how long it takes before it'll serve a page on a webserver with SQL on it.

As for tray apps loading, I'd imagine they only take seconds. For example, when you open up search and search for '*' you get a list of the entire drive.. instantly

Regards,
Sean McRobbie