[dundee] Questions about a "Source Code License Agreement"

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 08:11:20 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have been sent a "Source Code License Agreement" for obtaining
access to the source code of some 'free' (as in, costs nothing for
now) software. I would very much appreciate the opinion of the experts
on this list as to weather I should sign the licence. However, I don't
even know if I violate the terms of the licence by posting it
somewhere public like this list. Could someone look it over for me and
then I'll post it up for discussion if that is (or seems to be)
allowed?

It's about 12 pages, and seems pretty standard... but I don't really know!

Cheers,
Dan.