[dundee] Arch linux

Huntly Cameron huntly.cameron at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 13:20:17 UTC 2009

2009/8/5 Gordon <gicoupar at googlemail.com>:
> It;s great if you're willing to put in the time to set it up which I'm
> assuming you probably will be.

I would agree with Gordon.  It does take a fair bit of config work to
get it all set up. But its a great wee system.  I've got it running on
my laptop with the wmii WM.  The documentation on the arch wiki is
also excellent and the forums are good too so if you do run into
problems then they're easily fixed most of the time.

Cheers

Huntly Cameron