[dundee] Questions about a "Source Code License Agreement"

Iain Barnett iainspeed at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 17:22:11 UTC 2009

> weather you think I should
not be signing it on principle.
I don't see why they should GPL their code because you want to use it.
Surely their licensing arrangements are up to them? If you're against it on
principle then perhaps look for a competing product that has a license you
like better. Whether the license is too restrictive or not depends upon what
you want to use the code for, not the license itself.