[dundee] SFD Talks

Arron Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 10 10:23:32 UTC 2009

Howdie Guys,

Well just a recap things are looking up for the talk submitted for
SFD, i still need to ask for two more.

I was hoping that someone on list land would be a happy to do one of
the following talks

Free and Open Source Software on Windows
Free and Open Source Software on Mac's

If you want to get involved and you think you can talk for about 15
minutes or so on either of those subjects then please drop me a line.

Helping out the society by way of doing talks is the bread and butter
of what we do, even more so at this event.

If anyone needs help with getting their talk plans down on paper
please feel free to get a hold of me

Arron