[dundee] Software Freedom Day Talks

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Wed Aug 12 10:01:06 UTC 2009

Rick,

Would you add mine, please.

Robert Ladyman - Open Source and Business

The talk will cover:- why open-source is important and useful for businesses;
where you already use it without knowing that you do; how can you can choose
the best and most useful packages for your business; using open-source as a
bargaining tool.

Robert Ladyman has been using open-source software for ten years, both as
tools for running the business and for developing products and services.

RJL