[dundee] SFD kit has been dispatched

daniel.lamb at openyourwindows.com daniel.lamb at openyourwindows.com
Wed Aug 19 21:27:13 UTC 2009

This is the point, there are a number of reasons why I suggested making our
own fork of the opendisc, afew being; The opendisc doesnt accept any forks
like go office and kompozer which means you are stuck with less powerful
products, also it only used software which is cross platform, which means
for example most cd writers like infrarecorder arent allowed on the project
as they only run on windows. As I said there are other reasons as well, I
could maybe explain better at a meeting. Personnally I do not feel the
opendisc represents the opensource community for windows very well.

Regards,
Daniel