[dundee] New distro selection

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Fri Aug 21 07:23:46 UTC 2009

Well, I've decided to bite the bullet, stop whingeing and resisting change (it
comes with age, you know <creak>) and build my own damn distro via SuSE
Studio....now I just need a name and some branding....hmmm...TayLIX? Whingeix?
MyOwnDamnDistro? Pensionix.

On the TayLix subject - Gordon, have we got any lcons / logos we would use?

--

Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited, 32 Church Street, Newtyle