[dundee] New distro selection

christopher wyllie cgwyllie at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 21 12:04:57 UTC 2009

Building your own SuSE sounds good! I've had a play with the Studio and
created a distro but I didn't download it yet. I was put off a little by the
lack of the multimedia (read MP3, avidemux, and nvidia drivers) available in
the default repositories. It's been a while since I've used SuSE and I
couldn't remember how easy it was to get these things running once
installed. Anyway, sounds like a good plan :-)
Cheers,
  Chris