[dundee] Arch linux

Iain Barnett iainspeed at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 16:27:33 UTC 2009

2009/8/21 Sean McRobbie <lug at seany.us>

> The hibernation bug is indeed a Kernel issue I believe - saw some fixes
> hopefully being bundled in with redhat bug 516949 (uninit op in
> SOCKOPS_WRAP() leads to privesc ).

what's the game?

> hibernation is usual a kernel thing..... try a newer(older)(different)
> kernel

I've got the latest kernel from the repos, I think it's the scripts provided
in /usr/lib/hal/scripts. All I know is the hibernation script that came with
Debian just worked, and the one's that Arch provides don't, and the wiki for
getting it to work looks quite long and involved - manana manana :)

Iain