[dundee] sfd cd

Daniel Lamb daniel.lamb at openyourwindows.com
Sun Aug 23 16:30:32 UTC 2009

Does anyone have any spare time to help with stick this CD together? Its
just the content etc I need now for each of the projects and just need
to stick it all together, I will most likely be using the kiwix utility
that the opendisc is using and a similar layout to what they hve, if
anyone will help please let me know.

Ta,
Daniel