[dundee] OpenSUSE defaults to KDE ? The Register

John¹ seago.john at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 23 22:19:44 UTC 2009

On Sunday 23 August 2009 18:41:44 you wrote:
> Ah...you missed using search Chuck Norris in Google...
>
> http://www.nochucknorris.com/

I'm obviously, as I pointed out, too old, (I didn't change over from a
typewriter to a computer until some years after I retired), and as I
started with Slackware 7 that was some time ago.
http://www.slackware.com/faq/do_faq.php?faq=general#0

The reference to Chuck Norris is therefore, I'm afraid, completely outwith
my comprehension.

--
John Seago
GNU/Linux Registered User No. #219566 http://counter.li.org/