[dundee] Dundee Software Freedom Day Information Line

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 28 12:30:03 UTC 2009

Okay, spot the geeks.

I talked to a few people last night and we have set up and deployed a
information telephone number for the event.

People can call

01382 848950 and they will be greeted by a message telling people the
time and date of the event, plus where we can be located and the web
site to check.

I plan to try and get it expanded but I wanted something to be live.

feel free to pass that number around to anyone that wants to know a
little bit more about SFD.  Its not designed to replace wiki's, sites or
anything just an added tool.  And it will be going out on all of our
literature.

I plan to get the list of talks (aka press one, don't do that at the mo
you might just get me)

for a list of demonstrations at the event press two (you'll get hanged
up on if you do that at the mo)

For detailed directions press three

To contact the event organisers press four

That sort of thing, we had the tools in place so it seemed a good idea
last night

Finux