[dundee] Thursdays Meeting

Nicholas Walker tel0seh at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 1 02:17:09 UTC 2009

Hey guys Just a heads up about thursday's meet, We've had no volunteers for
talks, and i'm conscious about having the same people up at the front; So
I'm going to make a booking at Jimmy Chungs tomorrow for Thursday evening.
I've mentioned that we were looking to have a society night over the past
couple of weeks, predominantly at the AGM. I also said that the society
could put some money towards the evening, in the way of food.

If you're interested in coming this thursday night (at approximately 7pm,
I'll try and make the booking for then) please let me know by replying to
this email. (this is so I can estimate how much funding we'll need, and get
it signed out in advance).

We'll get some food, and then go for a beer in the usual haunt.

Thanks, Nick.

--

Nick Walker
President : The Linux Society