[dundee] Thursdays Meeting

Nicholas Walker tel0seh at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 1 12:42:27 UTC 2009

We should hopefully eat at 7; in the pub by 8, so those that are unable to
make it, it would be awesome if you could meet us for drinks. If I don't get
much of a response then i'll postpone the meal until nearer Christmas.
Apologies for the late mail, I've been really busy this week and was out of
town all weekend.

On Dec 1, 2009 12:25 PM, "Robert Ladyman" <it at file-away.co.uk> wrote:

Not going to make it, I'm afraid.

> Hey guys Just a heads up about thursday's meet, We've had no volunteers
for > talks, and i'm cons...
Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited, 32 Church Street, Newtyle
Perthshire, PH12 8TZ SCOTLAND
Tel: +44 (0) 1828 898 158
Mobile: +44 (0) 7732 771 649
http://www.file-away.co.uk