[dundee] Lothian Helicopter Tickets

Nicholas Walker tel0seh at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 1 13:25:33 UTC 2009

Hi guys,
Just to let you know some more info about the helicopter tickets for the
society.

We've been sponsored some tickets by File-Away limited, 4 of them to be
exact.

They're helicopter tickets that we can use as prizes for the upcoming poster
competition (I've most of the details ready for that, just need a couple
more things and then we can get a newspaper ad made.)
They are for a trip around Dundee, St-Andrews and Perth.

I've just extended them until April 30th, so look out for the competition
over the next  few weeks.

--

Nick Walker
President : The Linux Society