[dundee] OT: 2 spare tickets to see Dragonforce tonight.

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Fri Dec 4 15:08:16 UTC 2009

This is wildly off topic for this list, but on the theory that there
seems to be a greater proportion of metal fans among geeks than the
general population (and me having no way of communicating with the
general population of Dundee):

I've developed two spare tickets to see Dragonforce[1] at Fat
Sam's tonight.

So, anybody is interested in coming to see some energetic metal?

[1] http://www.dragonforce.com/
Robert McWilliam     rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

The opinions expressed herin are not necessarily those of my
employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary.