[dundee] Request for Speakers

Marcel Hecko marcel at shmu.org.uk
Mon Dec 7 17:21:13 UTC 2009

I would be happy to talk about Nagmap and APC - AP Controller unit for
managing wireless networks - the products we also got the Open Source
Excellence Award this year :)

I would love to hear your opinion on the design of the system.
Anybody interested in this topic?
There are many opportunities to actually start using the technology over
in Dundee for open WiFi networks. I am happy to donate one wifi unit to
Dundee LUG to support the cross-cities development of the project :)

Sincerely,
Marcel
Aberdeen

Nicholas Walker wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I've had no volunteers for speakers yet, (bar gordon, who's kindly
> offered to do a talk some point after christmas on MediaWiki.)
>
> Anyone who thinks they would like to do a talk for this coming meeting
> on the 17th (or any time after that, for that matter) I would really
> appreciate it.
> It's a great opportunity to practice your public speaking, or
> introduce us to a new idea/something you're interested in.
>
> Otherwise you're going to be stuck with me giving a talk again, and
> nobody wants that now do they? ;)
>
> thanks
>
> Nick
>

> --
>

> Nick Walker
> President : The Linux Society
> UAD Ethical Hacker

please reply to
marcel at shmu.org.uk

Marcel Hecko
Connected SHMU Project Manager
Station House Media Unit
Station Road, Woodside,
Aberdeen  AB24 2WB
Tel - 01224 515013

www.shmu.org.uk

listen to our community radio station live on 99.8FM and at www.shmufm.net

SHMU is a charity registered in Scotland - SC034211 and a registered Limited Company - SC332413

This message is not intended to have contractual effect