[dundee] Those pesky KDE devs...just a moan

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Thu Dec 10 21:55:25 UTC 2009

Oh, this is why they are doing it!

"The vision of the Social Semantic Desktop defines a user’s personal
information environment as a source and end-point of the Semantic Web:
Knowledge workers comprehensively express their information and data with
respect to their own conceptualizations. Semantic Web languages and protocols
are used to formalize these conceptualizations and for coordinating local and
global information access."

Hurrah, we're all saved. Is it me, or did we all miss a meeting?

--

Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited, 32 Church Street, Newtyle