[dundee] Dell Mini 10v for sale

Antony D'Auria antony at nekorb.co.uk
Fri Dec 11 09:20:54 UTC 2009

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 03:10:40 +0000
christopher wyllie <cgwyllie at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I was wondering if your mini dell is spoken for or not and if not,
> how much you are looking for price-wise?
>
> Thanks,
>   Chris

Hi mate,

I would be really happy to get £200 for it. More would be nice with the
extra bits I paid £290 only 3 months ago but things are never worth as
much as you think. It's got a "skin" with it which is just material zip
up casing to protect it. It's not a bag and nothing else fits in it.

It is in perfect condition, I'm back home now in Essex and have all the
original packaging and receipt so it'll still have the remaining
manufacturers warranty until September. I'll be back in Dundee mid Jan
but if you wanted it before we can arrange posting it.

What do you think? Anything else you need to know?
Ant