[dundee] Software Freedom Law Centre Protecting BusyBox on GPLv2 Violations

Sean McRobbie lug at seany.us
Tue Dec 15 15:19:38 UTC 2009

The hotspot software I use which shipped from the factory pre-installed on the hardware (Linux based):

"This CD will only include the source code of the following programs and any non-proprietary programs distributed according to license requirements. This CD will not include MikroTikls proprietary SOFTWARE."

http://demo.mt.lv/help/license.html

Violation? Argh!

Regards,
Sean McRobbie