[dundee] Tomorrows Meeting!

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 16 14:40:51 UTC 2009

Eeek. I'd better write the slides :s

On 16 Dec 2009 14:38, "Nicholas Walker" <tel0seh at googlemail.com> wrote:

Tomorrows meeting is at 7pm, We'll meet in the usual spot outside of the
university, as we've a different room again.

Tomorrow night we'll have a talk from Nistur on the features and development
of Opensource Gaming DevKits in comparison with proprietary ones.

"Video games are now an accepted method of entertainment. However big
name consoles like PS3 and Xbox 360 require expensive devkits and are
out of the reach of many hobbyist developers. Enter the open source
games consoles. First major one in 2001 (GP32) up to the most recent
(Pandora) we'll look at the capabilities and features of various
consoles and compare them to proprietary games consoles for
development, gameplay and usability."

I hope to see you all there. :D
--

Nick Walker