[dundee] Launch an application on a specific desktop?

Rick Moynihan rick.moynihan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 21:05:54 UTC 2009

2009/2/3 Nicholas Walker <tel0seh at googlemail.com>:
> Thanks guys. I'll use openboxes per app settings. I didn't realise you could
> pass each app multiple args in rc.xml   I love this WM :)

If you like Openbox then Fluxbox is worth a look....  It's the
original blackbox derivative, and I've been a big fan of it (and the
minimal desktop) for about 10 years!

Fluxbox's main feature over the other Blackbox derivatives is tabbed
windows, which are pretty cool.  Plus it has a large active community.

http://fluxbox.org/

R.