[dundee] vulnerability closer to home

David Lindsay jaguarmaster at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 00:46:21 UTC 2009

look at us we penalize the company's that have viruses on their cds
(Samsung) and company's that leave us vulnerable to attacks (microsoft IE)
yet we have unencrypted passwords sent in emails for anyone to take and make
use of lol

with "ethical" hackers in the group is this a good idea???

this is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your lists.lug.org.uk
mailing list memberships.  It includes your subscription info and how
to use it to change it or unsubscribe from a list.

You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or
configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery
or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such
changes.  For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of
the list (for example, mailman-request at lists.lug.org.uk) containing
just the word 'help' in the message body, and an email message will be
sent to you with instructions.

If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
mailman-owner at lists.lug.org.uk.  Thanks!

Passwords for xxxxxxxxxxxxx at gmail.com:

List                                     Password // URL
dundee at lists.lug.org.uk                  Password

--
A week without food is like a day without computers, it hurts for a while,
but eventually the insanity takes it away!