[dundee] WTF?

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 10:25:51 UTC 2009

2009/1/6 Lee Hughes <toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk>:

That law was passed in Germany recently. Not sure how it will be
implemented, but I think its along the lines of your ISP suddenly says
"Oh... we need to update your 'software'" - the ISP being bound by law
to do this - and that 'software' is a trojan backdoor thingy... its
clearly madness.

As someone on irc.freenode.net/#ylug said... "bring it!" I doubt that
most security conscious Linux users will be hackable.