[dundee] Ohio Linuxfest 2008 & Cobbler Videos

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 9 19:19:39 UTC 2009

The first lot of videos has Elizabeth Garbee, daughter of Bdale Garbee
the HP Linux Division leader and former Debian project manager
(remember him at Debian Day Debconf7 2007 in Edinburgh, only a few
would as the rest was still sitting in the pub during his talk),
talking about using Linux as a teenager. There are also videos
previously recorded by the _source. There are going to be another
couple of videos posted from the Ohio Linuxfest 2008 so keep this
link, I will post them anyway as they come up. Seemingly the next
video, part 2 of the Ohio Linuxfest 2008, is of Jono Bacon, the Ubuntu
Community guy. As long as he doesn't play his guitar I'm O.K. with
this.

http://www.thesourceshow.org/node/11

The next video is about cobbler (nothing to do with booting your
machine heh! heh!), which simplifies network installations in
datacenters and enterprise Linux environments.

http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2009/01/07/video-spotlight-on-cobbler/