[dundee] OpenLDAP Replication Strategies

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 19:58:47 UTC 2009

Hi Gavin,
              Great to hear from you.   I'm sure we would all love for
you to test out your talk on us.
unfortunately our next available talk date is the 12th of march as we
are booked up until then.

I'm not sure if this is too close to the UKUUG confrence for you.

if you would like to book that date or any date after that.
you would need to contact the Society Vice President Nicholas Walker
<tel0seh at googlemail.com>

all the best and welcome to list.

Azmodie ( aka Kris Findlay)
The Abertay Linux Society Webmaster