[dundee] Society website

Kris Davidson davidson.kris at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 20:07:01 UTC 2009

There were some issues with the events module, I'm inclined to blame
the timezone configuration on the server. Different parts (general
time call, htaccess, PHP) report different times and zones. The
general events module with the 1st series of our fixes works fine when
I mirror the site anywhere else. Unfortunately we don't have too much
access to it.

BTW what your seeing is a caching issue, if you login it goes away
from some reason the decent calender is still cache, which is related
to the fact the server can't handle cron calls properly or the CP
install is broken - so I have to manually go in and update and I'm the
laziest man alive, plus I was hoping someone else would take over by
now.

So we're still shit, I accept the assessment just for different reasons.