[dundee] Website Meeting

Nicholas Walker tel0seh at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 22 19:34:22 UTC 2009

I need to know rough numbers of people who are interested in helping out
with the design, development and upkeep of the Linux Society website. I need
to book a room for a meeting where we will discuss issues, and decide what
direction to head to as far as the website is concerned. I Intend to book
the room on Monday morning, at 9AM. If you're interested in coming along,
even if it's just to be kept in the loop and not to help, please let me know
via the list or personal email, along with what day(s) and time(s) in the
near future are best for you to attend the meeting. The room will be booked
for the time which best fits the majority.

Also, as Arron mentioned a little while back, there are LXF issues available
free of charge, donated by LXF themselves. I believe that issues available
are LXF 112 and LXF 113, multiple copies of each (I think we have 7). If you
would like access to any of these, drop me a line, and I'll get a copy
sorted for the next LS meeting.

--

Nick Walker
Vice President : The Linux Society