[dundee] Tomorrow Meeting

Arron Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 1 09:31:52 UTC 2009

Hi Guys,

As i have spoken to a few who did not get the message about the last
meeting being canceled, (shame on you), or have lost all track of time
due to their social routines missing a beat (not sure how cool that
actually is) there is a meeting this week.

I asked Rick to talk about his efforts on the SFD wiki, and i want to
update people of the info i have about the event as well.

Usual time, and usual place - for all of those that have forgotten in
4 weeks.  Its the Cinema at 7 pm (If Rick or wee Kris reads this or
anyone seems them tell them its at 6.30 we should see them for 7 that
way)

Usual drinks in the counting house about 8-ish.

I'm going to drop a email to tee-labs, and geek-down inviting them to
be there, if there is anyone i forgot then please take it upon
yourself to inform them.

Arron