[dundee] ELF yourself encryption

Rick Moynihan rick.moynihan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 10:53:01 UTC 2009

2009/7/7 Lee Hughes <toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk>:
>>> don't have the time to manage security 'problems'

If you can stomach the though of Google hosting your data then gmail
is a pretty solid service...  It's definitely far nicer than yahoo
mail or any of the other ones.  If you have your own domains then
Google Apps is pretty good as it allows you to have email from your
own domains managed via what is essentially a slightly extended
version of gmail (with admin'y features for creating new accounts
etc...).  It's also free (as in beer) to anyone who hasn't got dozens
of employees.

Like yahoo mail etc... It is ad supported, but the ads are way less intrusive.

There are apps available that will also archive your mail on your own
boxes should you want to hold the data yourself.

R.