[dundee] Tiling Window Managers.... XMonad anyone?

Rick Moynihan rick.moynihan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 21:44:23 UTC 2009

2009/7/9 Iain Barnett <iainspeed at gmail.com>:
> Finally managed to get Xmonad working, and I quite like it. Once I've got
> the hang of it I'll dive into the configs a bit more. Tiles quite nicely.
>
> Iain

Awesome!  I've been running it for the past day or two now and really
quite like it.  And I've currently got about 20 lines of config
(excluding imports) which seems to be working quite well, but I've not
yet managed to find (or add) a wmii/dwm-style shading window-stack or
implement tagging.

I'm curious as to how you (and I) get on with it.

R.