[dundee] Meeting

Arron Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 4 12:12:49 UTC 2009

Well there is nothing planned for tonight, apart from a chance to
further discuss SFD activities, and have a bleather and a chat.  If
people want to call it off then that's cool.  It would be nice to see
anyone that wants to get involved in SFD there, i have had only had
few people getting in contact with me about SFD.  Which is a shame as
it was you guys at the AGM that said you wanted it again this year.

We can meet at the uni (Cinema) at the usual place and take it from there