[dundee] Internets

Sean McRobbie lug at seany.us
Thu Jun 4 17:07:38 UTC 2009

Not sure if it'll be a problem with Opal. Opal was just an example of somewhere you can get the phone line cheaper, there may be others.

Opal are the business division of TalkTalk but TalkTalk themselves may offer a similar option. I can look around and ask tomorrow if you like?

Regards,
Sean McRobbie