[dundee] Spot Anyone we Know ?

Hazel McKendrick dreamisdead0 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 21:49:08 UTC 2009

Funny you should mention that Kris - I can assure you, we were not
arranged in any way other than the photographer shouting at everyone
to get closer together.  However, we were asked to sort ourselves so
that the shortest people ended up at the front of the picture, and
most of the shorter participants were girls.  We did both notice, and
complain briefly amongst ourselves about it at the time.

Also for anyone who does that Twitter thing, all the teams have
accounts to update throughout the competition - our is here:
http://twitter.com/Digital_Colony

Hazel.