[dundee] ELF yourself encryption

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 18 17:35:53 UTC 2009

trouble is, it don't run on my system, it just quits, and there is no source code
available!!! the guys who wrote can't seem to be contacted!

:-(

somebody must be able to ELF me out a bit.

on other news, I finally managed to get software raid 1 , with an  crypto root
going!!! at last!!!!! what a struggle

(mutters under breath about debian installer).

bit it works, if you interested, I'll post my conversion script for you !

Cheers,
Lee